As a volunteer at The Rescue Mission, we want to ensure that your experience here is enriching and positive. Integrity, professionalism, confidentiality and safety are key components of our volunteer program.
- All volunteers are required to complete the online registration form in order to become certified.
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older.
- Children may still volunteer, but they must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who is certified.
- Volunteers must read and agree to the Policies and Procedures/Confidentiality Agreement.
- We will conduct a limited criminal background check with the Indiana State Police for all our prospective volunteers.
To register online or to sign up to serve, Click Here.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact Lorraine Williams at email@example.com or call 260.426.7357 ext 118.